Why does my account need approval?
Most sites will require site management to approve all new accounts created. This is to ensure the safety and privacy of the community.
How long does it take?
Most site managers will approve your account within 24-48 hours. During this time, you will:
- be unable to login to the application
- still receive important alerts or notices
How can I speed up the process?
Please contact your site manager directly, as they are the only ones who can approve your account.
What if I need to book the lift for move-in?
You can either:
- Contact site management to speed up the approval process
- Contact site management to make the booking on your behalf
Will I get notified when my account is approved?
Yes, you will be sent an email when your account is approved.
What if I don't get an email after 48 hours?
- check your junk or spam folder
- try logging in
- contact your site management directly to confirm approval