The site code is used during the sign-up process for residents to register for the correct site. You can see a site's code on the company dashboard by navigating to Manage > Sites and looking under the "Site code" collum.
Learn more about the reside signup process in this article.
How can I change a site code?
- From the Company Dashboard, navigate to Manage > Sites
- Click the three dots next to a site
- Select Change Site Code
- Enter the new site code, or generate a random site code (recommended)
Important things to note
- If you decide to change the site code, the old site code will no longer work. This means you will need to change any existing resident download flyers or documents.
- Site codes are case sensitive
- Longer site codes, or those with difficult characters, will usually cause problems during signup. This can result in a large number of support requests.
Can I change back to an old site code?
Yes, simply follow the steps above and input the old code.
Can we use more than one site code?