You can distribute invite codes for admins to sign-up, rather than adding their details manually. Also available is the ability to track who signs up using this code, create multiple codes, and delete codes.
Creating a New Invite Code
- Enter the site you wish to invite the admin
- Navigate to Users > User Management > Invites Tab
- Click Add Invite Link
- Select the Expiry Date
- Copy or Share the link with people you wish to become admins of the site
Once someone clicks on the link, they will be taken to a registration page that looks like the below:
Once they sign-up, they will become an admin of the site and can log in using the credentials just set.
- You can view the users who signed up through a link via the User Id's column.
- A link will become inactive (no longer work) after the expiry date
- You can manually deactivate a link by clicking the Three Dots > Deactivate Link