By the end of this article, you'll be able to set-up CommitteeHub and ensure you're sites committee is running efficiently.
Assigning committee representatives
- Ensure the user has registered for the site and can access the resident application.
- In the Admin Portal navigate to Users and search for the committee member
- Click View/Edit next to their name
- Enable editing in the top right corner
- Change Committee Representative to Yes
- Save your changes
What Happens Now?
The assigned committee representatives will now see a new tile in the resident application call CommitteeHub.
Here, they'll be able to:
- Vote and reply on discussion topics
- Approve or deny invoices
- View and update resident requests
Tips for smooth operations
- You may wish to nominate one committee representative to have access to the admin panel in order to create new discussion topics and uploads invoices.