This article will walk you through the process of setting up your new site. We will cover:
(e.g. floor levels, plant rooms, amenities)
- Go to Settings > Tag List Editors > Building Locations
- Select Edit Tag List next to building locations
- Input a new Tag > Select ‘+ Add Tag’
Now you have created a building location you can start adding asset and contractor details
Adding Asset Primary Categories – e.g. Pool, Fire System, HVAC etc.
Defines the category in which the asset belongs to.
- Settings > Tag List Editors > Asset Primary Categories, select ‘Edit Tag List’
- Name Asset Classification
(Optional) Adding Asset Classifications – e.g. pump, filter, sprinkler heads etc.
Creating subcategories for specific reporting purposes.
- Settings > Tag List Editors > Asset Classifications, select ‘Edit Tag List’
- Name Asset Classification e.g. Fire System, Gym Equipment etc.
Adding Contractor Classifications
- Settings > Tag List Editors > Contractor Classifications, select ‘Edit Tag List’
- Name Contractor Classification e.g. Electrical, Plumbing etc.
- Registers > Asset Register > Select ‘ + Add Asset’
- Asset Details > Responsible Contractors > Advanced > Save Changes
- Registers > Scheduled Maintenance > Select ‘Add Scheduled Maintenance’
- Add Details > Add Links (Assets, Locations, Contractors) > Save Changes