You can add existing admins to a site through the account management page. Simply follow these steps:
- Login into the admin console
Do not enter a site at this stage
- Click on the account management button
- Click on Account Sites in the left-hand side menu
- Search for the existing admin/user you want to add to the site
Using the search bar, enter their name or email address
Note: The current user doesn't need to be an admin of any other sites. They can simply be a resident/user and then added as a site admin through this process.
- Click the three dots next to their name, then select Add To Site As Admin
- Select the site(s) from the dropdown list
If you want to add the user to more than one site, you can select multiple sites through the checkboxes.
- Click Submit
The user is now an admin of these sites.
You can now inform the user to login to the Admin Portal and select the building from the available list.