In addition to the included sections within the building portal, you can create customised sections with information for your residents.
This article will explore:
- Understanding custom sections
- Creating & editing custom sections
- Removing custom sections
- Adding a content module
- Ordering content modules
Understanding custom sections
Section v.s. Module
- A section is a title/page seen on the home screen (image 1)
- A content module is the information tile seen from within the section (image 2)
You can only create one custom section for your building, but that section can contain multiple modules.
Placement & View
These sections are placed on the home screen of the mobile application and building portal webpage.
|What you see||What your residents see|
Creating & editing custom sections
- Go to Settings > App Settings > Custom Section
- Click Open Setup Guide
- Create/edit your custom section
Follow the steps presented
Removing custom section
If you don't wish to have a custom section, simply toggle the Enable Custom Section at the top of the page.
Adding a content module
To include content within your section, you must add a content modual:
- Click Add Section Content
- Input a title and content
You can include relevant links and photos in this section here also
- Click Add
Ordering content modules
- Click Order Section Content
- Drag the content in the desired order
- Click save