Your digital noticeboard(s) can be viewed from within the settings page. This page allows you to see a preview of your digital noticeboard, showing you what's being displayed currently.
Accessing noticeboard preview
- Go to Settings > Site Settings > Noticeboards
- Click Refresh Screenshot
Please note it can take up to 20 seconds for the noticeboard to update when a new alert/notice is created through the admin portal.
- Click the screenshot image to view fullscreen
Changing the noticeboard orientation
Currently, you can change the orientation of the noticeboard. To do this, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold the CommunitiLink icon
This is found in the bottom left corner of the noticeboard.
- Click the text field and input the password
The password would've been provided during installation. If you have forgotten your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your desired rotation
You can transition from
- Portrait to landscape
- Landspace to
- Portrait with one notice
- Portrait with two notices
- Portrait with no gallery
- Select save and then return to the notice page