If you're having trouble viewing a document on Safari, the most likely reason is that your browser isn't allowing pop-ups.
Some features of the CommunitiLink platform require pop-ups, mostly viewing documents.
Allowing popups in safari
Following these steps to allow popups in safari will further allow you to view documents:
- Go to Safari > Preferences
- Click Websites > Pop-up Windows
- Next to the console.communitilink.com.au tab, select Allow
- Exit preferences and reload the admin console page
You may need to try and open the document again.
Allowing Popups in Chrome
To allow popups in the Google Chrome web browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the pop-ups settings tab
Click this link, or copy & past this address into your search bar
- Toggle to Allowed
- Reload the CommunitiLink page
Then try to re-access the document. You should be taken to another window.