This function allows you to create a new deal for customers:
- From the 'Manage Deals' page click ‘Create Deal’ on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the building within your area using the 'Change distance' drop down – you can choose various distances (500m, 1km, 2km, 5km). Once all buildings have been selected, click ‘Next’.
Image Upload – If you have already created an image for the deal you are offering, you can upload the document by clicking on ‘Upload Image’. If you would like a design tailored specifically for your business you can click ‘Request a Design’ which will be sent to our graphic designer for creation. Alternatively, you can click ‘Create with Canva’. Canva is a free website you can use to create your own designs. Once you have selected your option, click ‘Next’.
- Crop Image – The greyed out area will not be included in the final post. Click ‘Next’.
- Deal Details – This page is where you enter the information about your deal. Campaign name can be anything you like for example ‘TGIF Happy Hour $5 beer & house wine’. The Campaign Name field must be filled in to continue. The next field is where you enter the information about the deal you are offering. You have the option to include a contact email and phone number so people have the option to contact you regarding the deal. Under the ‘Select Engagement button’ you have further option to add either ‘Enquire’ or ‘Claim’ to the deal which means the customer can either claim the deal on the spot without having to contact you first.
- Coupon – here you can enter in a specific coupon code that customers can use to redeem the deal you are offering. Note: this section is optional. Click 'Next'.
- Review & Pay – This is where you can review the deal you have created, check the breakdown of the cost and then enter in your card details. The first time you create a deal you will need to enter your payment details which can be done by clicking ‘Add Credit Card’.
- Here you can add the card details into the pop up as shown below. Once you have entered the details, click ‘Save Card’.
- If the card is successfully added the green confirmation notification will be visible as shown below.
- You can now click on the drop down option where it says ‘Select Card’ and select the card you just added. You may add as many cards as you wish. Click ‘Review & Submit’.
- This page lets you review the deal, including the image you have previously uploaded in step 3. Once you have checked over the deal and authorise for it to be published, click ‘I accept the deal approval terms and conditions’ (if you haven’t read these, click on the red wording which will open the T&C’s in a new window) then click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be taken back to the CommunitiLocal where your 'live' deal will be listed.