CommitteeHub is a powerful discussion portal for committee members to talk about items outside of emails. You can give existing users access to CommitteeHub if they are a part of the sites committee.
Note: Users do not have to be admins to access CommitteeHub.
Assigning committee representatives
- Ensure the committee member has registered for the site and can access the resident application. You can easily invite users through a sign-up link or by asking them to download the resident application and enter the site code.
- In the Admin Portal navigate to Users and search for the committee member
- Click View/Edit next to their name
- Enable editing in the top right corner
- Change Committee Representative to Yes
- Save your changes
What Happens Now?
The assigned committee representatives will now see a new tile in the resident application call CommitteeHub.
Here, they'll be able to:
- Create, vote and reply on discussion topics
- Approve or deny invoices
- View and update resident requests
Please read our article on CommitteeHub Features to learn more.
Tips for smooth operations
- You may wish to nominate one committee representative to have access to the admin panel in order to uploads invoices.